The Alcázar of Seville is one of the oldest royal palaces still in use in Europe, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Originally a Moorish fort, the palace is considered one of the best remaining examples of Mudéjar architecture (Mudéjar was the name given to Muslims who came under rule of the Christian kings after the Christian Reconquista).
Popular PhotographsAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Bridges Buildings Clouds Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Graffiti Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Sunrise By Lawkaoushaung Temple; Bagan, Myanmar
- Alleyway; Naxos, Greece
- Doorway, Chowmahalla Palace; Hyderabad, India
- Crashing Waves; Rye Beach, NH
- Retreating for Shade; Taunggyi, Myanmar
- Curbside Fish Market; Yangon, Myanmar
- Preparing Dinner; Kalaw, Myanmar
- Traveling Through Charminar; Hyderabad, India
- Old Town Alleyways; Naxos, Greece
- Antique Door; Naxos, Greece
Follow this Blog!