Just because you spent the weekend with two Border Collies does not mean you’re now a herding dog. Stop staring at everything that moves as if you are about to flank it. You have yet to master such simple tasks as how to eat out of a dog bowl, so why don’t we stop sitting in fields all the time trying to proclaim ourselves to be “working, blue collar dogs.” Your work day consists of eating grass, throwing it up, and then looking at me with proud eyes as if I should be impressed that you “made something.” Stick to your competencies.
Popular PhotographsAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Bridges Buildings Clouds Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Graffiti Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Retreating for Shade; Taunggyi, Myanmar
- Curbside Fish Market; Yangon, Myanmar
- Preparing Dinner; Kalaw, Myanmar
- Traveling Through Charminar; Hyderabad, India
- Old Town Alleyways; Naxos, Greece
- Antique Door; Naxos, Greece
- A Greek Skyline; Athens, Greece
- Peaceful Alleys; Chora, Naxos, Greece
- Setting Up Shop; Hyderabad, India
- The Markets Near Charminar; Hyderabad, India
Follow this Blog!