Spaghetti Works (originally known as Spaghetti Warehouse) was four-story restaurant in downtown Wichita, Kansas that has been deserted since its closure in January of 2004. Its beautiful, old-time industrial feel is in sharp contrast to the city park that sits across the street–a park that is often packed-full of ADHD children whose parents have unleashed them there as a last resort to maintain an ounce of sanity; this park is to children what a hamster wheel is to a rodent.
Popular PhotographsAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Bridges Buildings Clouds Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Graffiti Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Alleyway; Naxos, Greece
- Doorway, Chowmahalla Palace; Hyderabad, India
- Crashing Waves; Rye Beach, NH
- Retreating for Shade; Taunggyi, Myanmar
- Curbside Fish Market; Yangon, Myanmar
- Preparing Dinner; Kalaw, Myanmar
- Traveling Through Charminar; Hyderabad, India
- Old Town Alleyways; Naxos, Greece
- Antique Door; Naxos, Greece
- A Greek Skyline; Athens, Greece
Follow this Blog!