Popular PhotographsAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Bridges Buildings Clouds Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Graffiti Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Doorway, Chowmahalla Palace; Hyderabad, India
- Crashing Waves; Rye Beach, NH
- Retreating for Shade; Taunggyi, Myanmar
- Curbside Fish Market; Yangon, Myanmar
- Preparing Dinner; Kalaw, Myanmar
- Traveling Through Charminar; Hyderabad, India
- Old Town Alleyways; Naxos, Greece
- Antique Door; Naxos, Greece
- A Greek Skyline; Athens, Greece
- Peaceful Alleys; Chora, Naxos, Greece
Follow this Blog!
Photo Gallery Style: El Tajo Gorge
A collection of some of the most beautiful "El Tajo Gorge" professional photographs & prints I've taken over the years. Please note there may be multiple pages of photographs so keep scrolling or look for the "Older Posts" button!
The Puente Nuevo (“New Bridge”) spans the 390ft-deep El Tajo gorge that divides the city of Ronda, located in Andalucia, Spain. The bridge, which was completed in 1793, took over 40 years to build and includes a small chamber over the central arch that was allegedly used as a prison and torture chamber during the Civil War.