Types of Photography
Popular Photo GalleriesAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Boats Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Tropical Views of Tapiutan Strait; Palawan, Philippines
- Dining at Fisherman’s Bastion; Budapest, Hungary
- Fishing the Mekong; My Tho, Vietnam
- Sunrise over Autumn Fields; Portsmouth, NH
- Victoria Memorial, Buckingham Palace; London, England
- Island Candle Light; Palawan, Philippines
- Motorbiking in Saigon; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Apple Market; London, England
- Under the Charles Bridge; Prague, Czech Republic
- An Old Stairwell; Budapest, Hungary
Follow this Blog!
Photo Gallery Style: Bridges
A collection of some of the most beautiful "Bridges" professional photographs & prints I've taken over the years. Please note there may be multiple pages of photographs so keep scrolling or look for the "Older Posts" button!
The Puente Nuevo (“New Bridge”) spans the 390ft-deep El Tajo gorge that divides the city of Ronda, located in Andalucia, Spain. The bridge, which was completed in 1793, took over 40 years to build and includes a small chamber over the central arch that was allegedly used as a prison and torture chamber during the Civil War.