Types of Photography
Popular Photo GalleriesAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Boats Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- A Lone Chair; Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece
- Bench; Thera, Santorini, Greece
- Winding Walkways; Imerovigli, Greece
- Young Love; Port Barton, Philippines
- Beach Games; Port Barton; Philippines
- Tropical Views of Tapiutan Strait; Palawan, Philippines
- Dining at Fisherman’s Bastion; Budapest, Hungary
- Fishing the Mekong; My Tho, Vietnam
- Sunrise over Autumn Fields; Portsmouth, NH
- Victoria Memorial, Buckingham Palace; London, England
Follow this Blog!
The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas opened in September 1999, with fireworks being launched from the Eiffel Tower. The original plan for the tower called for a full-scale replica, but concerns of interference with flight paths of nearby McCarran Airport resulted in a reduction of the tower to a 1:2 scale. The construction of the Eiffel Tower was integrated into the hotel itself, with the back legs of the tower coming through the ceiling of the casino and onto the floor itself.