Types of Photography
Popular Photo GalleriesAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Harbors HDR Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Fishing the Mekong; My Tho, Vietnam
- Sunrise over Autumn Fields; Portsmouth, NH
- Victoria Memorial, Buckingham Palace; London, England
- Island Candle Light; Palawan, Philippines
- Motorbiking in Saigon; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Apple Market; London, England
- Under the Charles Bridge; Prague, Czech Republic
- An Old Stairwell; Budapest, Hungary
- Walking the Streets of Praha; Prague, Czech Republic
- Alone; Trnovec nad Váhom, Slovakia
Follow this Blog!
Photo Gallery Style: Hiking
A collection of some of the most beautiful "Hiking" professional photographs & prints I've taken over the years. Please note there may be multiple pages of photographs so keep scrolling or look for the "Older Posts" button!
Alright Dog, I understand it must be difficult at times that you can’t communicate with me. I understand there are probably times when you want to say, “You know what Mike, I’m getting a little tired; perhaps this is enough hiking for one day?” But please understand that being forced to watch you dramatically act out your own death every 60 seconds is bit overkill: