Types of Photography
Popular Photo GalleriesAbstract Animals Architecture Art Asia Beaches Black&White Boats Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Creative Europe Fields Flower Funny Harbors Hiking Landscapes Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Street Photography Sunrises Sunsets Trees Urban Water Winter
About Mike BuchholzI'm a New Hampshire-based travel photographer with a love of creative landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether you are here to follow my travel photoblog, read my stories from around the world, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Tropical Views of Tapiutan Strait; Palawan, Philippines
- Dining at Fisherman’s Bastion; Budapest, Hungary
- Fishing the Mekong; My Tho, Vietnam
- Sunrise over Autumn Fields; Portsmouth, NH
- Victoria Memorial, Buckingham Palace; London, England
- Island Candle Light; Palawan, Philippines
- Motorbiking in Saigon; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Apple Market; London, England
- Under the Charles Bridge; Prague, Czech Republic
- An Old Stairwell; Budapest, Hungary
Follow this Blog!
Photo Gallery Style: Fields
A collection of some of the most beautiful "Fields" professional photographs & prints I've taken over the years. Please note there may be multiple pages of photographs so keep scrolling or look for the "Older Posts" button!
Just because you spent the weekend with two Border Collies does not mean you’re now a herding dog. Stop staring at everything that moves as if you are about to flank it. You have yet to master such simple tasks as how to eat out of a dog bowl, so why don’t we stop sitting in fields all the time trying to proclaim ourselves to be “working, blue collar dogs.” Your work day consists of eating grass, throwing it up, and then looking at me with proud eyes as if I should be impressed that you “made something.” Stick to your competencies.