I went hiking today, but decided to leave common sense behind; as it turns out, all sand dunes look alike after a while, and even if you wanted to backtrack your footsteps out, the wind covers your tracks in a matter of minutes. Fortunately, I didn’t know I was lost until I ended up at my car when I most certainly was not trying to find it. The vultures seemed to understand my predicament though, as two followed me for most of the afternoon.
Search Photo Gallery
Photography TagsAbstract Animals Architecture Art Beaches Black&White Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Details Dogs Fields Flowers Funny Graffiti Harbors HDR Hiking Landscapes Lines Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Sunrises Sunsets Trees Water Water Droplets Winter
- Dried Fruit and Nut Souk; Marrakech, Morocco
- Court of the Lions; Alhambra, Granada, Spain
- Sunset, Jemaa el-Fnaa; Marrakech, Morocco
- Caught; Ronda, Andalucia, Spain
- Capilla de San Juan de Letrán; Zahara de la Sierra, Spain
- Bebouch Stall; Marrakech, Morocco
- The Patterns Above; Seville Cathedral, Andalucia, Spain
- Caught In The Fray; Arrowtown, Otago
- Above Ah Lum; Arrowtown, Otago, NZ
- Air Traffic Control Tower, Christchurch International Airport
About Mike BuchholzI'm a Portsmouth, New Hampshire based photographer with a focus on abstract, architectural, and nature photography from across New England. Whether you are here just to see the blog's photo of the day, or to browse through my gallery of New England photography for sale, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...