I went hiking today, but decided to leave common sense behind; as it turns out, all sand dunes look alike after a while, and even if you wanted to backtrack your footsteps out, the wind covers your tracks in a matter of minutes. Fortunately, I didn’t know I was lost until I ended up at my car when I most certainly was not trying to find it. The vultures seemed to understand my predicament though, as two followed me for most of the afternoon.
Types of PhotographyAbstract Animals Architecture Art Beaches Black&White Boats Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Dogs Fields Flowers Funny Graffiti Harbors HDR Hiking Landscapes Leaves Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Sunrises Sunsets Trees Water Water Droplets Winter
About the PhotographerI'm a New Hampshire based photographer with a love of landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether your are here to follow my travel photoblog, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- In the Shadow of Delicate Arch; Moab, UT
- Cobblestone Foliage; Prague, Czech Republic
- Last Remnants of Autumn
- Symmetry; Greenland Docks, London, England
- Untamed; Star Island, New Hampshire
- Bow Street Decks; Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Art Barn; Star Island, New Hampshire
- Climbing for Nectar
- Navigating the Mekong; My Tho, Vietnam
- Fields of Portland Head Light; Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Follow this Blog!