Types of PhotographyAbstract Animals Architecture Art Beaches Black&White Boats Bridges Buildings Colorful Commercial Conceptual Dogs Fields Flowers Funny Graffiti Harbors HDR Hiking Landscapes Leaves Macro Maine Mountains National Parks Nature New England New Hampshire Ocean Patterns People Plants Portsmouth-NH Reflections Rustic Sepia Signs Snow Sunrises Sunsets Trees Water Water Droplets Winter
About the PhotographerI'm a New Hampshire based photographer with a love of landscape, street, abstract, and nature photography. Whether your are here to follow my travel photoblog, or just to browse through my extensive photo gallery of New England and world photography, I hope you enjoy your visit! Continue reading...
- Cobblestone Foliage; Prague, Czech Republic
- Last Remnants of Autumn
- Symmetry; Greenland Docks, London, England
- Untamed; Star Island, New Hampshire
- Bow Street Decks; Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Art Barn; Star Island, New Hampshire
- Climbing for Nectar
- Navigating the Mekong; My Tho, Vietnam
- Fields of Portland Head Light; Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Open for Business; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Follow this Blog!
Greenland Dock is the oldest wet dock of London, and formerly part of the Surrey Commercial Docks. Used now for recreational purposes, it was built in the late 1600s and had been used largely by whalers for producing oil and later for timber trade.